You always hear a guy says "Nice guys finish
last." It’s so annoying! But have you ever heard a girl says "Nice
girls finish last?" Well guess what, it happens. We just keep it to
ourselves.
Usually when a guy complains about a girl not liking him it's because he's only FOCUSED ON HER. He doesn't realize or acknowledge that there might be SOMEONE who does like him.
Usually when a guy complains about a girl not liking him it's because he's only FOCUSED ON HER. He doesn't realize or acknowledge that there might be SOMEONE who does like him.
I always have a thing for this guy. We got along really
well, always joking and stuff. Then he told me that I’m like his LITTLE SISTER!
That’s not exactly the words you want to hear when you like a guy. He’s too focused and always been enamored by this girl he really likes. I don’t think he has ever considered that I might like him AND IF HE HAS, HE'S CHOSEN TO IGNORE IT which sucks pretty bad too.
That’s not exactly the words you want to hear when you like a guy. He’s too focused and always been enamored by this girl he really likes. I don’t think he has ever considered that I might like him AND IF HE HAS, HE'S CHOSEN TO IGNORE IT which sucks pretty bad too.
Do you think nice girls finish last too?
How come we don’t complain as much as them?

Nice. XD
ReplyDelete