MAYBE SOMEDAY

by Monday, August 25, 2014 0 comments

It's kinda funny how we met that night
You and I waiting on the edge of the unknown
When I saw you staring back at me
It felt like I could tell you anything
We laughed as if to say,
"This could be something different, something amazing."

Let me first say that you're so alluring
I was captivated by your enthusiasm and energy
You made me smile, blush, laugh,
And laugh again

It's mortifying to think that I'm trying hard
And it's very not like me to
Get so caught up in things like this
But I won't back down until you smile at me

I love how passionate you are
I don't know what it is about you
Maybe it's the way that you say
The right words at the right time
Or how you make me smile
More than anyone else has
But whatever it is
I just want you to know that
It means a lot to me
I'm so glad I met someone like you 


      


jbmarans

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment