Out For A Jog

by Saturday, May 18, 2013 0 comments
It’s five o’clock in the morning
And I decided to go for a little run
I stepped out
Put on my earphones
And stretched for a few minutes

As I started running
I looked up the sky
The weather looks great
Then I looked down
And noticed that one of my shoelaces had come undone
I stopped

I was about to kneel to tie it
When someone bumped into me
And I fell over the ground
A guy was standing in front of me
I think I felt my heart skipped a beat
I can hardly breathe
Sweet Jesus 
He’s breathtaking

He held out his hand
And smiled apologetically
He said he didn't notice me
Because he was checking on his pedometer
I said it was okay, no harm done
Then he smiled again, a real smile
And he looked down

He knelt to the ground and tied my shoelace
“There you go!” he said, smirking slightly
All of a sudden I felt flustered
Run
Run
RUN
I thanked him and started running again

I hear him running behind me
And never falls into step beside me
I slowed down
Because I want him to stay behind me
When I got tired of running
I started walking and he’s still behind me

I removed my earphones
And he started walking BESIDE ME
I looked at him and smiled
“Finally, I thought you don’t want me to speak to you.” He said
I laughed

It’s five o’clock in the morning
And I decided to go for a little run
I stepped out
And he was there


jbmarans

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment