25 things that girls lie about:

by Saturday, December 01, 2012 0 comments

  1. “No! You don’t look fat in that dress. You look fine! Trust me!”
  2. “I’m almost there! Give me 5 minutes!”
  3. “I’m on a diet!”
  4. “No! I’m already up! I’ll be ready in 15 minutes, ok?”
  5. “What? No, I’m not wearing any make-up!”
  6. “I hate it when girls talk shit behind my back! I NEVER talk shit to anyone behind their backs!”
  7. “I’m not short! I’m like 5’7’’ ya know!”
  8. BF: “What's wrong?” GF: “Nothing!”
  9. “I’m a vegetarian, never had junk food.”
  10. “My eye lashes are so real, I never wear fake lashes!”
  11. “I can totally eat whatever I want and never get fat.”
  12. “I work out like 5-6 times a week.”
  13. “OMG! Your new hair looks so cute! That short Miley Cyrus hair is really in right now!”
  14. “What? NO! I don’t have a crush on him. Ewww!”
  15. “It’s so good to see you! I haven’t seen you for like forever! I missed you! We should hang out some time!”
  16. “I’ve never seen that website!”
  17. “Sorry I haven’t called you back, I’ve been so busy.”
  18. “I never watch that show! It’s for old people! Duhh!”
  19. “I’m not stalking him!”
  20. “So glad I’m single! Best life ever! #FREEDOM”
  21. “Ohooww! Omg! It smells in here! HA! That wasn’t me!”
  22. “I’m not staring at him! Duh!”
  23. “I don’t care if he just got a new girlfriend!”
  24. “Don’t worry, I’ve moved on!”
  25. “I have so many suitors!”

jbmarans

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment