I knew this would happen eventually. I
tried to prevent it from happening but it seems like I can’t do it alone. Why
does it look like I’m the only one trying? Am I investing too much in this
relationship?
I don’t know where I've gone wrong. All I did was to reach
out to him as much as I can because in a couple of days, our classes will
start. I know he’s busy with school and I’m trying to understand why we seldom
talk.
I still remember a couple of months ago, we talk for like 4
hours straight or anytime we’re both available just to catch up and have fun.
As I compare it now, it’s the exact opposite. We only chat, or send
motherfucking how are yous. And if I got lucky, he’ll call but WTF?! After a
few minutes of talking NONSENSE CRAP, he goes out first OR he’ll make an excuse
just to end the MOTHERFUCKING, BORING CONVOS! It’s so FUCKING hard to do all
the talking! I wait for him every day and when I already got the chance to talk
to him, shit happens! He only calls when he needs SOMETHING. AM I JUST A
BOOTY CALL? All he ever did was take, TAKE, AND FUCKING TAKE while I GIVE,
GIVE, AND MOTHERFUCKING GIVE. It’s so frustrating!
It’s a good thing school starts tomorrow. Now I can invest
my energy to something MORE IMPORTANT.
I CAN’T BELIEVE I WASTED ALL MY TIME WAITING FOR NOTHING.
THIS SHIT IS GOING NOWHERE.
D,
The truth is I stopped talking to you, not because I don’t
love you anymore but because I thought I was annoying you. And I was just
waiting for you to say that you miss me because I miss you every day, every
hour, every minute, every second and it hurts.
I love you, I like you, I care for you, I want to be close
to you but right now with what you’re doing, with the way you’re violating my
standard, I can’t be close to you. As much as I want to this can’t work
until you are able to change this part of you. I miss the old you.


0 comments:
Post a Comment