As I sit here on my bed, sipping this lemon flavored beer to calm my soul, I thought of you. I thought of how this thing between us escalated so quickly. Even I couldn't believe that this thing would actually work. Well, at least for now it does. But how about in the next few months? Will it still be like this? Is it possible that this will last until we finally meet?
I am afraid
I fear that this thing between us would fade away in an
instant just like how fast we fell for each other. I fear that one day you’ll
just go away and never come back.
Relationships like this are easy to start and much easier to
end. Are we strong enough to continue what we have right now? Is our love
enough to make this last a lifetime? Maybe I’m overthinking but I cannot just
deny the fact that someday, we’ll face such problems that will either make or
break us.
Whenever I feel like giving up at times you’re far from your
usual self, I give it a little more trying. I don’t want to get to the point
where I have to just let go of this because it’s a bit hard when we don’t see a
glimpse of each other. Then here you go catching up on me, trying to see me. I see
your eyes, your eyes that say endless I miss you’s and all my longing is gone. Slowly
it sinks down in the deepest of my thoughts that I can’t afford to break that
gooey heart of yours. I just can’t.
I want you to realize something
I want you to see how much I’m trying and I want you to feel
my love
I want you to know that however deep your mistakes and flaws
are, I am here. I am not leaving.
I probably showed how much I love you but I could not really
be straightforward about it. I know you love me too, not because you say it,
but also because I always feel it.
What’s crazy is you make me strive harder each and every day
to be best, for you because I could not fathom the day that you’ll be gone just
because I wasn't enough.


0 comments:
Post a Comment