First of all, I’m not a lesbian.
Don’t judge me.
I studied in an all-girls’ school when I was in high school.
My older cousins who studied in that school gave me advice and told me other
things I need to know, but what really struck me the most was when they told me
about girl-to-girl relationships and that there were so many lesbians in that
school. I can’t believe what they told me until the day I entered in that
school, that was the time when I finally believed them. I could see lesbian couples
sitting at the corridor, flirting. Some were holding hands while walking,
kissing, and other more things that normal couples do. After few months, I got
used to it. Until I myself actually had a girl crush.
![]() |
| High School, senior year :) |
Now that I’m already
in college, I still have girl crushes. Well, I like boys! But in my opinion,
you can love those 6-pack abs, balls, dicks, penises (do I have to censor this
part? LOL), men and still have enormous freakin’ girl crushes! Maybe not always
in a sexual or romantic way… I just wanna lay it out there! For me, I think
there’s nothing wrong with being like “I think that girl looks hot!” And I
think that some of the girls out there have yet to embrace their secret inner
lesbian.
I’d like to admit that I love looking at pictures of cute,
sexy, beautiful girls. AND I DON’T KNOW WHY! I like your face, I like your
hair, I like your gigantic boobs, I like you huge ass, and you know what? It’s
freaking mesmerizing! I don’t know if I want to be like you or be ON you. Can I
just stare at you until I figure it out?
To all guys out there, I want you to know that if you were a
girl, you would also have a crush on girls! Girls are magnificent creatures that
God has ever made, right? They’re pretty, they smell good… and if I’m going to
break this down, I can say that there are 3 levels of girl crushes.
Number one is like “I love you! Can I be your friend? I
wanna be your friend!” Second level is when a girl says “I love you A LOT! It’s
like I wanna be you! Can I live your life?” Lastly, when a girl says, “I would
love to make a Caesar sandwich/salad with you. Please runaway with me?”
If you’re a girl and you don’t have girl crushes, you’re
just lying to yourself. Lesbi-honest girls… I know you’re just like me. It’s
OK! Let it out! There was a girl in the past who told me that she has a crush
on me and you know what? I never felt bad at all! I’m actually flattered!
![]() |
| College (1st yr, 2nd sem) |
Actually, I always say lesbian-ish things to my girl friends
and I don’t care what they think because I whole-heartedly accept my girl-crush
tendency. So to all girls out there who are like me, I would like to tell you
that it’s freaking normal! Just let your inner lesbi out… just let her out!
Go to twitter and post lesbian-ish things to people and make
their day. :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment