Rum

by Thursday, March 12, 2015 0 comments

It was the cold January wind that blew you into my life
When I first saw you,
It never crossed my mind that you would be this significant
I always thought that this is just some sort of a fling just like in the past
Soon enough, I felt that connection and I knew you felt it too
But I had not yet explored the possibility of things turning romantic or physical

I remember that cold January night
We were crossing the road
I was scared and you knew it
You reached for my hand
Held it tightly in yours
Made me feel protected

Something shot through me that felt like a bolt of electricity
I actually shook
Neither of us could say a thing
But the look on your face, to me, it meant everything
I can’t help repeating what happened that night over and over

Your stare is bursting with static
Your touch is so electric
And the way you make me feel is eccentric
Such a foreign feeling

I wished for someone just like you
Please prove to me that this is true
Show me that the spark I feel I knew is real
‘Coz you make me feel alive
You got me electrified


jbmarans

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment