Whiskey

by Thursday, March 26, 2015 0 comments



I’m getting quite scared
Scared because it looks like I’m falling in love with you
But I don’t think you care 
For you have no fucking clue about how I feel

I truly have no intention of giving my heart to somebody new
I’ve been there before
And it’s my heart he broke into million pieces

Can somebody help me stop
From falling for this man
I don’t want to have to go through love again
Because it always hurts

I find it hard to look away
When you say the things you say
I try to be so cold 
But you melted the chill away

I’m afraid to give my heart to you
Because I’m terrified of what will happen
And the things that you’ll do

I’m fighting so fucking hard
To keep the feeling inside
But I don’t think I can
I wanna hold your hand 

I’m honestly afraid of the outcome
‘Cause I always end up getting hurt

jbmarans

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment