Today is the nth day since I last saw you, and no matter how much emotional pain you caused me, today has been by far the hardest to overcome. I kept myself busy as much as possible to try and to keep from contacting you. I thought moving into my new place would help me move on from you as well. I was wrong. Never have I felt more depressed. I still think of you everyday. I know you're going through a tough time, in need of deep focus. I want to see you, talk to you, and be the only one at your side as I promised I would be. But even your friends warned me against letting you in again. They know you are stubborn and unclear of what you really want. I hope that you end up well. I just want to let you know that you will always be in my heart. Thank you for the memories, for everything.
Dionysus
Today is the nth day since I last saw you, and no matter how much emotional pain you caused me, today has been by far the hardest to overcome. I kept myself busy as much as possible to try and to keep from contacting you. I thought moving into my new place would help me move on from you as well. I was wrong. Never have I felt more depressed. I still think of you everyday. I know you're going through a tough time, in need of deep focus. I want to see you, talk to you, and be the only one at your side as I promised I would be. But even your friends warned me against letting you in again. They know you are stubborn and unclear of what you really want. I hope that you end up well. I just want to let you know that you will always be in my heart. Thank you for the memories, for everything.
jbmarans
DeveloperCras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:
Post a Comment